Sunday, October 20, 2013

Long Overdue

Hey guys. I know it's been forever since I've posted any new artwork and for that I am sorry. The main reason for that is, the work that I've been doing this year for clients has yet to be published so I can't post any of the work until their projects go public. Couple that with the fact that all of my personal work that I've been doing is for my own video game project which I am not ready to share just yet. I've actually been doing a lot of writing for my game project so that has eaten into my time too. I will try to post some work soon (more than likely sketches and/or speed paintings) but I really just wanted to take this time to give you guys an update and to thank the viewers and followers of my site. And oh, a big THANK YOU to those of you who have subscribed to my YouTube Channel! Please feel free to send questions, comments, or inquiries anytime.